Do you have experience in sales and tech support of medical or industrial equipment? Are you a self-starter with a desire to learn, grow, and excel in your role?
If so, we'd like to talk to you!
Competitive salary, incentives, and excellent benefits with opportunity for growth!
- $45-48k base salary (DOE)
- Commission/bonuses available
- Excellent benefits package
- Travel in USA and occasionally to Europe
- Extensive training
LEONI is a global leader in custom cable systems and solutions with sales in 32 countries and more than 95 subsidiaries. We are looking for an experienced inside business development representative with experience in sales and technical support of medical or industrial equipment. This role would be responsible for the creation and implementation of a business development structure, as well as providing quotes to customers and prospects and supporting sales.
- Do market research to identify qualified prospects meeting our ideal client profile
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects (phone, email, LinkedIn)
- Initiate and execute marketing strategies; create and select advertising media in coordination with marketing and product management
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customers
- Determine the prospect's interest in custom cable products and assemblies
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales managers and prospects
- Create marketing media such as case studies, newsletters, and sales presentations
- Manage existing clients and provide solutions/resolutions to issues raised
- Work closely with the Sales & Engineering Manager
- Issue reports for the relevant market segments
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Interest in high-end medical or industrial equipment
- Strong technical background and computer skills
- Use of CRM programs in order to stay in touch on a regular basis
- Professional experience in business development and customer support
- Engineering or Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in technical sales in healthcare; cable harness experience in medical or industrial market is highly preferred
- English is the required language; German and/or Spanish are an asset
LEONI Cable provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.